The new ONE-FORTY is the ultimate trail bike, made for the toughest trails in the world. It’s the pinnacle of modern trail riding, with a super-steep 80° seat angle, low front end and bottom bracket allow it to clear the most technical climbs, while longer reach figures across all sizes and a well-balanced 65° head angle mean it’s still more than capable of ripping any descent. With our new sizing system, riders can run a longer or shorter reach frame independently of their height, with suspension that becomes more progressive as you size up to better cope with heavier/harder riders. We’ve focussed on weight reduction and rolling speed too, for improved efficiency. All bikes come with long travel dropper posts, WIRE PORT cable routing, a reliable threaded bottom bracket and on-board tool storage plus carbon frames have FidLock magnetic bottle cages.
- Full aluminium frame with FAST kinematic suspension and AGILOMETER sizing
- Radical new trail geometry with full 29er wheels
- SR Suntour and RockShox suspension, 150 mm front, 143 mm rear
- Wide-range Shimano 11-speed drivetrain
- 200 mm dropper post on XL/L/M, 150 mm on S, 125 mm on XS
- Powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes